Sunday, April 25, 2010

Because of you.. haiz haiz... Zzzz

I really dont know what to say anymore, coz i say = no say >.<.. I duno what happen, but something is just not right. I hope after i post this out, will feel better. At least fat xit jor and "throw away" all my sad feelings at here, hopefully bah. Cause i cant find any other ways to fat xit, so so so oni my blog will listen to my story.. hahaha @@ so hurt so hurt so hurt ah ><>< you did like dat, so hurt you noe? haizzz...you sure duno geh lah.. even tho how hurt my heart is oso, i wun show out geh, so you will never noe and impossible will un. Hurt oso hurt jor lorh, so? still nid to move on. Try very hard to forget this pain, but too bad, it still here n dun wan go away. Broken heart is not easy to bcome better back, but i still wanna try. I noe i nid to be strong, i nid to tahan geh. Bcoz cant tahan oso nid tahan, cant go on oso nid go on. So ya lah.. Dats wat i gonna do.. Not easy oso nid make dou it easy. I cant bcoz of this, i bcome like tis. I need to try.. no matter wat..


Maybe i'm a fool for believing things will be okay. Yes i am. I admit it. i'm a FOOL.. I just want us to bcome like last time , duno when will bcome like last time le. Just hope? let it be? i duno oso but i hope fast>< Now i think wat oso all blur blur geh.. Not sure.. Last time you used to do geh things, you no do jor. haizzzzz..... But i never change. I still the same.


some people said " cry lah, after cry will ok geh" <<<---- let me tell you now, it doesn't work geh, LIE. so what after cry, mai still the same. So san kei meh @@ aiz.. i will try harder i dun care... hahaha ><.. be positive... maybe you dun deserve it from me..

some people oso said " treat him good lah, maybe he will noe n treat you good le" <<<--- another lie. I treat him good is no use geh, something, even how good you treat him oso, wun change anything. So so so? I'm a FOOL lorh... ><

Because of You, I am afraid.. Because of you .. I tried my hardest just to forget everything
Because of you....

0 comments: