Monday, June 8, 2009

Leaving my work place thus friday = Leaving HIM


Thats the equation for the week. And,i dont really enjoy my time or so-called last week at my company. Its all HIM. I already did my best to CARE and BE NICE to him. But,unfortunately,he just wont allow me to do so. Its basically a waste of time. Why cant he show me that he care too? or at least say a hi/good morning, or even just a smile. Is that so hard? Last month,we still doing good. We talk each day and laugh and have fun. We had a lot of good time. But why he had changed? I had no idea. Now,we dont even greet each other,or smile or even laugh. Its like you and i are already going separate way. Come on,this is my last week! I dont know when can we see each other again. So,lets spend this week with happy memories. I know,it will never happen. I just pretend to be happy and doing my job. And,i wouldn't care what he thought of me anymore! Bcoz i know i have lost hopes in you....a long time ago...i just want to spend my time peacefully and happily. NOT regrets,broken hearted or sad.

0 comments: